Friday 20 February 2009

Cooking for Krsna!


Today was my first day in the pujari dept performing service after my brahmin initiation.


I cooked Krsna's breakfast with my able assistant - Param Sundari devi dasi.


We made, sabji, halawa, puris, fruit salad and hot milk.


It was a great experience and one I am eternally grateful for to Srila Prabhupada - our dear founder acarya of the International Society for Krishna Consciousness. If Srila Prabhupada had not taken the trouble to come to the western world I would not have had the opportunity to perform direct service for Lord Krsna and Srimati Radharani.


Jaya Srila Prabhupada !


Krsna willing I will be cooking every Friday morning.


Spiritual Foundation

One thing I really believe in is that we have to work on our spiritual foundation first and foremost. If we do not do this than our house...