Tuesday 3 February 2009

ISKCON-London


During the day I work for a Central Government dept based in Holborn and after work and on the weekends I am usually to be found at ISKCON-London.

The Temple is on 9-10 Soho Street, London, W1D 3DL.

We have a Govinda's restaurant next door (where I can be found if not in my office!).

All the devotees I serve with are amazing.

It is said we are only as great as the tolerance of the devotees allows us to be and believe me ... they have to tolerate a lot... from me!

My voluntary services are in Temple Administration, Education Dept, Counsellor System. I also serve on the TLC - the Temple Leaders Council.

Krsna is so generously and mercifully engaging me in areas which both interest and challenge me.

All glories to the holy dhama of ISKCON-London and all its devotees!

Spiritual Foundation

One thing I really believe in is that we have to work on our spiritual foundation first and foremost. If we do not do this than our house...