Friday 27 March 2009

Sweet Tiredness


Feel really tired today.

Been a L-O-N-G day.

Was up at 3.10am and went to bed .... well... after I write this blog piece !

Cooked for Krsna in the morning - 7.40am offering... what a rare privilege.

Srila Prabhupada came into our lives and sprinkled his mercy dust on all our heads. And now our lives are sooooo happy and auspicious.

This means we have the opportunity to engage in service all day - every day.

What great mercy!

I feel tired today but it is such a sweet taste ... not the ordinary tiredness one would get from working like a dog all day and then going home and going through the same drill over and over again.

This tiredness is causing great satisfaction in my heart. I am feeling content and satisfied in my life.

It is so sweet.

All glories to Srila Prabhupada for making the arduous journey to the west and giving us all the opportunity to expericene this sweet tiredness !

Spiritual Foundation

One thing I really believe in is that we have to work on our spiritual foundation first and foremost. If we do not do this than our house...