Thursday 28 May 2009

The Body Is Always Changing


But an intelligent person comes to a realisation that one time we were little insects, ants, and spiders crawling around, another time we were plants, grasses, weeds, another time that I was in a form of a fish, so many species of fish, and then I was a snake, a reptile, and each species were thinking that the whole universe is centered around me, so thorough, so incredible is the energy of the Lord, Maya shakti, the insignificant ant, is thinking that the entire creation is revolving around me, that the standard of success is my enjoyment, I am enjoying then the creation is a success and I am suffering then it is all a failure. Every living entity is thinking that way. Sometimes I am a bird, flying in the sky, sometimes an animal, so many species of animals, and sometimes I am a human being, sometimes black, sometimes white, sometimes red, sometimes yellow, sometimes old, sometimes young, sometimes male, sometimes female, sometimes African, American, European, sometimes I am beautiful, sometimes no one can stand looking upon me. So the body is always changing, and the bodies are always changing so who am I?


HH Radhanath Swami Maharaj

Spiritual Foundation

One thing I really believe in is that we have to work on our spiritual foundation first and foremost. If we do not do this than our house...