Sunday 20 September 2009

Back from Ireland!


I am back from my short trip to Ireland.

I went from Friday 11th September to Friday 18th September... attended Belfast and Dublin Ratha Yatra and got back in time to attend Brighton Ratha Yatra yesterday!

The above pic is of my mate Shelina's Gaura Nitai Deities. They are wearing a maha outfit from the Gaura Nitai at Soho Street. The Deities are really heavy and very big ... I tried to steal Them but They exceeded my luggage allowence so I had to leave Them ... don't worry boys... next time!



This is Sri Sri Radha Govinda at Inish Rath.
Shelina lives a barge ride away from the Island temple.

Spiritual Foundation

One thing I really believe in is that we have to work on our spiritual foundation first and foremost. If we do not do this than our house...