Monday 12 October 2009

Kartik vows


For my Kartik vow I am reading 1 chapter of the Bg everyday - verses and purport.


It is nice to get back to reading a lot. Something I do not always get time to do.


Kartik is non-different from Srimati Radharani and so this month is very auspicious and special. You can make so much spiritual advancement in this month.


Currently I am at work though ... boring! I came in 30 mins or so late and so have to leave late.


We have a new Director in place. To say she is a tough cookie is an understatement.


Things have changed a lot in my work place since I joined in May 2004 but Krsna has not changed. In that Krsna is still accessible through His holy names and Srila Prabhupada's books and His devotional service.
I am feeling His presence more in my reading and chanting these days.


Funny how we remember Krsna more when in strife eh?

Spiritual Foundation

One thing I really believe in is that we have to work on our spiritual foundation first and foremost. If we do not do this than our house...