Monday 14 December 2009

Today is my birthday


Another year old... old being the operative word here !

Time to take stock and look at what I have done for the past 12 months and what I want to achieve in the next 12 months.

I was just getting used to writing my year of age from last year and now I have to write another year on forms etc... scary!

Makes you wonder... we got to get out of this material world fast or we will be swept away into the abyss of illusion again and again.

Time waits for no one it seems.

Yet any time spent in Krsna's service is time well spent.

So excuse me as I enjoy the first of many feasts today (!) and contemplate my life as it is so far.

Spiritual Foundation

One thing I really believe in is that we have to work on our spiritual foundation first and foremost. If we do not do this than our house...