Wednesday 25 February 2009

Ignorance


There is one Supreme Eternal Being, Krsna, and there are innumerable living beings, the jivas. The jivas are always eternally dependent on the mercy of Krsna, it is our constitutional position. And knowledge means to always remember that and act with that understanding. And the source of all ignorance is to forget that principle and act according to that forgetfulness. So the liberated soul is the person who never forgets that I am the humble dependent servant of Krsna. And the conditioned soul forgets, thinks I am the doer, I am the controller, I am the enjoyer, by my strength, by my intelligence, by my wealth and influence, I will find the real solution to my sufferings – impossible ! This is illusion!!.

H H Radhanath Swami Maharaj

Spiritual Foundation

One thing I really believe in is that we have to work on our spiritual foundation first and foremost. If we do not do this than our house...