Monday 9 March 2009

"What's this got to do with going back to Godhead?"


The above sentence is what a good friend of mine said to me today as I talked about how someone was really hacking me off... !

And it stopped me in my tracks... and made me realise ... yer that is true.

Who cares about the petty insecurities we have about this person or that person. Who cares about what we lack and what we really want.. and why does she have it and not me??

Who cares that he said this and she said that...

At the end of the day all this is all so inconsequential as it is really just about you and Krsna... and there ain't no you and Krsna if you can't love those things He loves... like His devotees to start with.

So .... let it go... and just dare to surrender to the process.... go on... you can't lose... except your false ego, anxieties and petty mindedness.

Jaya Gaura Bhakta Vrinda ki .... jay !

Spiritual Foundation

One thing I really believe in is that we have to work on our spiritual foundation first and foremost. If we do not do this than our house...