Monday 20 April 2009

Japa = spirtual strength


I was thinking today what is the single most activity that keeps me strong in Krsna Consciousness... and I realised that apart from prasadam (!) it is the fact that I manage to chant all my rounds in one go.

This is so powerful !

If you have not tried yet please put aside some time to do it... the earlier in the morning the better.

Brhat Mrdanga Prabhu once said that when we chant our rounds we are wearing an armour which maya cannot penetrate.

You can really sense the truth in this when you don't chant all your rounds in one go.

You start to space out, feel floppy, bored, restless.... start to make offences... the list goes on.

I wsh you good luck in doing this... you won't regret it!

Spiritual Foundation

One thing I really believe in is that we have to work on our spiritual foundation first and foremost. If we do not do this than our house...