Thursday 16 April 2009

Running (or very fast walking!) for Krsna


Dear Glorious and Generous Devotees,


Please accept my humble obeisances. All glories to Srila Prabhupada.


All glories to Sri Sri Radha Londonisvara.


I will be running (or fast walking!) in the BUPA 10k marathon on 25th May – Bank Holiday – for our Food for Life project as well as other general temple projects.


I want to also raise awareness of the 40th anniversary of ISKCON in London and so those of us running will be wearing specially designed t-shirts too.


Why not click on the link below and sponsor me?




Also you can register for the race too and join me!!


Hope to see your sponsorships on my web page soon: o)


THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!

Spiritual Foundation

One thing I really believe in is that we have to work on our spiritual foundation first and foremost. If we do not do this than our house...