Sunday 10 May 2009

The holy land of Sri London dham !


Got back to my temple services yesterday after a 2 week break.


It was soooo good to be back... like taking a refreshing bath.


The Deities looked wonderful & were wearing my favourite outfit.


I was feeling humble how fortunate I am to be allowed to keep coming back and serve in this glorious and historic place. So many faces have come and gone in this small tardis like temple !


So many famous devotees and some not so famous but equally devoted in their hearts.


How long will I be permitted to serve with my offensive mentality and controlling nature?


Just taking one step at a time and relishing this most rare and sweet gem that seems to have fallen into my lap... ie: devotional service to Sri Sri Radha Londonisvara.


Thank you.

Spiritual Foundation

One thing I really believe in is that we have to work on our spiritual foundation first and foremost. If we do not do this than our house...