Friday 8 May 2009

Home Sweet Home


Was walking from the tube station to my house yesterday.

I was thinking "ahh... home at last" after a long journey that involved a car, plane, train, tube and now foot... but then I thought... am I really home?

The streets looked familiar and comforting... I had been living here for over 20 years...

But is this really "home?"

Not really.

Home felt like Derrylin in Ireland when I was there was 2 weeks.

It felt like the Treasury Solicitors when I worked there for 2 years...

But my real home is the spiritual world I thought.

That is where I originally came from ... and from where we all aspire to return whenever we chant our japa, read, perform some service.

It is all so we can purify our hearts and return to Krsna ... in OUR home ... in the spiritual world.

Spiritual Foundation

One thing I really believe in is that we have to work on our spiritual foundation first and foremost. If we do not do this than our house...