Sunday 10 January 2010

New Year's Resolutions !


For 2010 I want to work on myself.

I want to lead by example and inspire others due to my Vaisnava qualities.

I have learnt in the past year that you need to have loving Vaisnava relationships and that this is the essential principle of this movement.

Who cares if I can type letters or organise my files nicely, or always fill in my sadhana chart each week if I am not liked by the Vaisnavas and invoke disdain, bitterness and maybe even fear in their minds?

To be properly situated, a good example to the Vaisnava community and hold my Guru Maharaj's instructions in my heart always are my goals for 2010.

Please pray for me that I can achieve them.

Spiritual Foundation

One thing I really believe in is that we have to work on our spiritual foundation first and foremost. If we do not do this than our house...